Our camera and drone systems are capable of recording in stunning ultra high definition formats, including 4K and produce amazing images certain to wow your audience.
(Please note: We can only fly our drones with permission from the owner of the property or structure, and in a safe and controlled manner that follows the guidelines set by the FAA.)
Drone Residential and Commercial Real Estate Video and Photography
Drone aerial footage is a unique perspective of the land around us – neighborhoods, shorelines, campuses, and even that golf course with the tricky water hazard on the 18th hole.
- Residential Real Estate (exterior and interior)
- Commercial Real Estate (developments, portfolios)
- Country Clubs/Golf Courses
- Neighborhoods and Places of Interest
- Roof Assessments
- Land and Roof Surveys
- Land Development
Private & Corporate Events
Our drones can provide panoramic, sky-high views of weddings, parties, sporting events, festivals, and concerts – just like your own personal blimp!
- Private Outdoor Events (weddings, birthdays, etc.)
- Promotional Events (fundraisers, festivals, etc.)
- Sporting Events (land and water)
- Team Sports
- Marketing / Advertising
Insurance & Underwriters
Our drones are a great tool for underwriters and claims adjusters – whether it be surveying a large commercial warehouse during the underwriting process or evaluating claims with images of building damage, drones can give you valuable info while you’re safely on the ground.
- Insurance Damage Assessment
- Ship, Yacht and maritime area survey’s
- Area survey after storm damage
Our drones are a great tool for commercial applications whether it be surveying a large commercial warehouse during the underwriting process or evaluating claims with images of building damage, drones can give you valuable info while you’re safely on the ground.
- Cell Tower Inspection
- Construction Monitoring
- Land Appraisal
- Estate Photography
- Legal / Forensic Data Collection